This year's second OCEANS conference presented by the Marine Technology Society and the IEEE Oceanic Engineering Society takes place in Seattle, USA.
The theme of OCEANS'19 in Seattler is 'Blue sea. Blue sky. Blue tech.'. Beside the standard OCEANS conference topics, this edition will cover the following special topics:
- Coordinated Multi-Vehicle Teams for Marine Applications (Air, Surface, Underwater)
- Polar and Under Ice Stationary and Mobile Observing Systems
- Offshore Earthquakes – Measuring and Mitigating Their Impact
- Wave, Current, Wind, and Gradient Energy Harvesting
- Best Practices in Sensor Design and Use, Systems Operations, and Data Management
- Plastics in the Ocean: Observation and Mitigation Methods
- Aquaculture: Technology for Management, Monitoring, and Mitigation
- Electrification of Marine Propulsion Systems and Digitalization of Marine Handling Systems
For further information please visit the conference websites.